Anderson - "É um sonho que se torna realidade"

terça-feira, junho 26, 2007

26/06/2007 Report by Gemma Thompson

Anderson ready for Reds' test
Reds' summer signing Anderson is confident he will adjust to life in Manchester and is relishing the chance to play at Old Trafford.
The 19-year-old Brazilian is currently preparing for his first Copa America campaign before heading to United next month.
Anderson credits his family in helping him progress with his career and he is confident of furthering it with the Reds.
"My career I owe to my family," he insists. "From starting well at Gremio, later going to Europe to join a great club like Porto and now making an even bigger step - at 19 - to join Manchester United is incredible.
"Everything will be different in England - I know that. But I am certain I will adjust quickly to life in England.
"In just a short time I have managed to impress for the Selecao [Brazil] and win a place in the squad for the Copa America, which is a very important tournament," he adds.
"I am proud - and my family is also. For me, everything is new, it's a dream come true."

Fonte:http://www.manutd.com

0 comentários: